Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Awesome PS3 Controller

I now own the pink xbox 360 controller and the pink ps3 controller--the difference is that ps3 controllers have NEVER failed me! i also love how this controller has sort of a metallic tint to it, instead of being a flat pink color. it's light, very durable, and everything including the six-axis works perfectly.
When I first saw this my girly girl meter went way up. I knew it was for me! It's just like the one the males have only prettier. Now I can play my PS3 Wireless Controller in fashionista style. I already had 4 ps3 controllers, and I decided to get another four. I went with the blue ones, just so I could easily know which ones are new and which ones are old. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Really like this controller, its just like the one that comes with the game system if you buy it and you can still use the cord to charge it with. Great product with amazons great price. I bought everything for my new PS3 including the PS3 through amazon and the deals i got were amazing totaling a game bundle with 2 games and a controller, an extra controller, 5 awesome games, and an HDMI cable all for about 380. Could not ask for a better price than that!! Amazon is where you need to get this!
I've been using my ps3 bluetooth controller for about a year now. It came with one controller so it came to the day where I needed to buy a new one for guests. The controller works perfect, the battery lasts a good ammount of time and it is pretty easy to charge it. My downside for this is that it is very expensive.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment